Scooter on the Wall – SDA
Today, we are in the fourth week of this challenge and reached letter S. If you browse SDA market a little more, you will be struck by a unique name Scooter on the Wall. More weird is a scooter fixed on the wall. The entrance to this cafe is not very well made up but it matches that old scooter. The rugged scooter attracted us and we went inside. It was dim but interesting. There were mixed styles of sitting. We sat on an enclosed table at the corner.
How to reach there
The food review
As usual, we ordered a plate of nachos and sandwiches. He had cold coffee while I sipped some hot coffee. I guess I can enjoy hot coffee throughout the year. It smells and tastes different when sipped in an air-conditioned room.
For a change, I liked dim lighting in the cafe and enjoyed the ambience and company more. Well, that doesn’t conclude that food is average. In fact, the food was over the top to make our experience even better. My coffee was extremely hot as I like it. And his coffee was perfectly chilling.
The price you pay
We paid approximately Rs 1000 – Rs 1500 for the delicious food and beverages we enjoyed. This place is great to be enjoyed as couples. You may find many like people here who have the same tastes and conversations around.
Other cafes in the series are here
- Amici Cafe – Defence Colony
- The Branch Cafe – South EX -II
- The Cafe Culture – G K 1
- Cafe Delhi Heights – Vasant Kunj
- The Tipsy Elephant Cafe – CP
- FabCafe – Lajpat Nagar
- Getafix – GK I
- Hauz Khas Social
- Imperfecto – Hauz Khas
- Jugmug Thela – Saket
- Kunzum Travel Cafe – Hauz Khas
- Lavaash by Saby – Mehrauli
- Too Mikkii Tapas – Chanakyapuri
- North East Cafe – Munirka
- Oxford Bookstore CHA BAR – CP
- The Potbelly Rooftop Cafe – Shahpur Jat
- Cafe Qahwa – SDA
- Roasters Coffee Co. Book Cafe By Bahrisons Bookseller