Happiness is all around, you just need to pause and enjoy it. Today, we all are running after something and gasp for breath when stop for a while. You can ask why should you read about me? And I will tell how you can be thankful for little things in life and be happy. It is hard to smile in times of despair but being patient gives you the strength to see the positive.
I am an active blogger who is observant and a quick learner. My unique quality lies in the fact that I am perceptive to things and changes. I am proud to be organised and finish the work within deadlines. Contact me for Branding assignments.
I am a firm believer in God. I am a wife, mother of two and live with my family in Delhi. I have always loved writing and today I am thankful to have a blog that echos my voice to the world. I am thankful that I re-joined my passion of learning Bharatnatyam after 22 years.
Reasons to smile
- If you are exhausted of parenting and ask God why do we need kids? This will answer you.
- When you doubt your partner and search for your lost love, this post will revive your love for him/her.
- This post will give you simple reasons to smile and be thankful for all you have.
- I believe in the power of the subconscious mind. It has the power of making things happen. Find my personal experiences in this book.
- If you are a travel freak and searching the best cafes in and around Delhi then have a look at this coffee table book.
Calling all book lovers
If you breathe and live on books like me then these reviews will definitely give you a better picture of the book as well as the author.
Find about me here
Happiness is spread throughout my blog and you can find all the motivation here
It takes perseverance to maintain a relationship. Find experiences from fellow people. Check out which one is close to your heart.