Selfishness vs Selflessness

1. Anonymous says:

This is quite interesting! Also loved the example!!

2. loved this post…infact loving all in the September series…I really liked how you have explained the whole idea using the elements of our body ..

3. Jiya B says:

I loved reading this post. Honestly every one has to finish and reach ahead. But there are very few who firmly beleive in helping others.

4. alpanadeo says:

Today people are in such a rush and they don’t have time for each other which results in competing everywhere. But in this they are forgetting that true happiness lies in being together, it lies with the people not walking alone and being happy for our success.

5. Good to see some people still believing and promoting goodness, I must say writer/blogger tribe are still the better lot who hold hands and walk together.

6. ‘We don’t realise a simple fact that while we try to pull back a person, we have to stand behind that person. Instead, it is better to stand with them; next to them and grow together’ – these lines are so true!

Holds good for the blogosphere too 🙂

7. Dr Bushra says:

Being selfless human life opens many fortunes over us Selfishness leads to the lonely road where no pace fir relationship

8. Seema wadhwa says:

True that Geethica, true growth lies in selflessness and not selfishness!
    I’ve always enjoyed reading your posts and moreover the energy and intent which is so positive 🙂

9. ladynimue says:

Good thoughts.

10. Rajlakshmi says:

Spending Energy to pull down others is an utter waste of time and energy. Loved your points and your analogy.👌👌

11. BellyBytes says:

Oh dear I’m getting all confused with this tweeting and tagging and have forgotten to put the hashtag to my tweet of your post.
    I agree with you that selfishness doesn’t get you anywhere except make you angry and negative.