Solitary Confinement vs Social Behaviour
Today, we live in a super fast moving society. More than people we have gadgets around. They make our life simpler and faster. They even let us earn better.
So today, what’s our perspective towards society?
We are busy earning and rising higher. We have less time for our family and relatives. When on holidays, we just want to be alone. We don’t want to entertain any guests or friends. We are fed up of socialising all through the week.
- Our pockets are heavier with money and hearts with grief and sorrow.
- Humans believe in competition in every field with everybody.
- Even husband and wife are also competing with each other. Be it for money, family, household chores or responsibility of kids.
Why is the man still not happy?
- We live in a competitive world whereas we need to be in the cooperative world. Where everyone helps every other person and grows together.
- Any one thing cannot give happiness to all. That’s why every human gets happiness from different things and sources.
- A man feels happy with more money because he can buy all the pleasures of life. But he forgets that friends, family and love can’t be bought.
- You need a person to share your joy and your successes.
- You feel proud and content when the other person praises you and congratulates you.
- But when there’s nobody when you are back home then all your achievements are a waste. You don’t want to earn more.
- At this point, not a single gadget gives you happiness.
However big we may grow, still
SOLITARY CONFINEMENT is the biggest punishment for the human kind.
SOCIAL BEHAVIOUR is the biggest source of happiness for the mankind.
I want to take my Alexa Rank to the next level with My Friend Alexa.
My Alexa Rank as on 1 September 2017 is 999152.
Stay tuned for discussions on healthy competition in my next post. Coming soon!!
Till then be happy and spread happiness.