Inner Peace vs Outer peace

1. Anonymous says:

That’s a lovely post! Also inner peace is so important! Sets everything in place

2. To understand peace…it is important to understand contentment first. Once we are satisfied with what we have or what we are able to make, inner peace is sure to follow…Lovely post…

3. Jiya B says:

This is really important for all. In stress you cannot perform well personally or prefessionally. I love the post thanks for sharing

4. Hey Geethica! Even though your thoughts swayed a bit here and there, you did get your point across that having peace and being at peace are two different things and they have little to do with the external environment. However, it is very hard to do since we live in an age of information bombardment and everything is a distraction. In this post you mentioned certain qualifiers to know if we are at peace or not. In your next post, do share some tips on how to get there taking examples from your life or may be make up some on the way. 🙂

5. alpanadeo says:

After selflessness another thoughtful post. Happiness or peace lies within. Noone can find it for us.

6. mahekg says:

Everything starts first from our-self then moves on to others, you have brought it up so simple in this post Geethica. Sometimes we understand and overlook but a reminder helps to keep up to the goal.

7. Obsessivemom says:

There’s so much sense in your post – if only we would realise that our happiness depends on only us, life would be so uncomplicated and peaceful. Unfortunately that’s the toughest thing to happen. We tie our happiness with spouses, children, friends as also money and clothes and homes and cars. This is a much needed reminder.

8. anupriya says:

I feel one thing that one needs to identify is that change is possible only within. One cannot change anyone ones own self and not others. So worrying over others behaviour or thoughts is pointless. Look for peace within and the world will feel like a nice place to live in

9. brindarana says:

Nice write up Geethica. Outer peace is possible only when there is inner peace. Thanks for the reminder.

10. Vinay Leo R. says:

No, we are not changing for others. We change because that gives us happiness. That’s so true, so beautiful, Geethica! 🙂 A lovely post!

11. Aesha says:

This is true. I agree we need to find inner peace withour bothering about what the outer world thinks. Thanks for this reminder as sometimes though we know it, we do get affected by others.

12. Thought provoking post, Geethica. You have penned it so nicely. Inner peace alone can give outer peace. I too agree with you on that. Waiting to read your next post.