What are you thankful for in 2020?
Throughout this lockdown, we have talked so much about how we are coping up with the current situation. The daily motivation that keeps us going and not to forget social media which is the backbone of our survival. But in between all the chaos, have you counted all the things you are thankful for in 2020? Not yet? Doesn’t matter. That’s why I am writing this post today.
Be thankful and not complaining
By now, we are pretty sure that the situation is beyond our control. We have cursed everyone in the world and now there’s nothing more we can do about it. So why not start counting our blessings?
- We have always complained about less time to do our favourite work. Now, we have plenty of it.
- Family time was always pushed back due to work priorities. Now work has taken a back seat and family love is in the air.
- By and large, we have tried so many delicious recipes at home with the available ingredients. We could have never thought of doing it before.
- So many new ways have come up to keep ourselves busy.
- We are blessed to be locked down with your loved ones.
- We have learnt to live with minimum essentials at home.
- Shopping has lost the game in front of unnecessary buying.
- We are empowered with saved money to use it on absolutely necessary items.
- We are surviving without maids!!!
Positive impact on the atmosphere
Did you notice that our surroundings have changed too?
- The pollution level has been the talk of the town for a few years now. We were working in different ways to lower the percentage of pollutants. But now since all the vehicles are parked and humans locked inside, the environment has become so clean.
- Crimes in the nation have come to a halt. This is the biggest relief we can have. In no other way, we could have stopped criminal activities. When everybody is home then who will be doing crimes?
- More people have become kind and are offering essentials to the needy.
Can you imagine of more things that makes us thankful during lockdown? Do add it in the comments below.
Read more posts here