J-Juggler

1. fabzindia says:

I love the feeling of being in control of everything – alas, it doesn’t happen too often! I agree that maintaining a positive attitude is key – you might just find an unexpected source of support or an innovative way to do something.

2. Seems we all become jugglers, rather we want to not. Even a master juggler knows how many balls he can handle successfully. That is the trick… limiting the number of balls.
    Perspectives at Life & Faith in Caneyhead

3. I can Juggle but I dont like it at all.It makes me feel stressed sometimes.I sincerely try to do important things mindfully and relaxed work may be juggled.Interesting choice of word.

4. deepagandhi says:

I think all moms are jugglers and manage things so nicely and efficiently. We learn juggling from motherhood. 🙂

5. Neha says:

Believe and miracles do happen… I love the ring to it. Multi-tasking is something that I struggled with and as you said would be depressed if I couldn’t do it. I was in awe of all the superwoman’s but now I have made my peace. I respect people who can do everything, but that’s not my cup of tea. At the end of the day if I have done atleast one thing well I know I have succeeded.

Jealousy

6. zainab says:

When I read J for juggler it was for the supermoms.
    Or just women who juggle!
    Good post.
    Do stop by my blog sometime 🙂

7. shalzmojo says:

multitasking is something I really suck at and have made my peace with it by taking things slow and working them out!

Theme: Peregrination Chronicles (travel)
    J is for Japanese dancers in the hot sands of Pushkar #atozchallenge

8. upasna1987 says:

Right Geetica, we should allow ourselves to fail at something. We cannot make everyone happy and we cannot be everywhere at the same time.

9. well said madam juggler. 🙂 We do try our best, and leave the rest to God 🙂

10. inquisitivegeet says:

This is so very true Geethica 🙂
    No matter how much we have accomplished all day, we fret over things left by us!
    I liked the way you’ve mentioned motivation here 🙂

Cheers
    BoisterousBee

11. Roma Gupta says:

Inspirational post Geets, we women are truly successful jugglers and am proud of the fact ❤

12. Chaotic Soul says:

True words! Exactly what i needed today.

Love,
    Chaoticsoulzzz

13. BellyBytes says:

Oh yes. we are all master jugglers….