Sky is the limit – Reach higher
You must not let anyone define your limits because of where you come from. Your only limit is your soul. What are limits? How do we know what are our own limits before reaching there? The world tells us. As soon as we are born, we are told our limits. Then we compare ourselves with another.
We forget that sky is the limit
We often don’t try but listen to others about what is good for us. Through a stage, our family guides us. And that is necessary also. But after a point, they also give us the liberty to make our own decisions.
- Sometimes we admire that one person and decide on our end that we can’t be better than that person.
- We don’t believe in ourselves and doubt our own capabilities.
- We become depressed and lose hope. We ourselves feed our mind that we are not correct for that particular work. And hence, we don’t even try.
Tips to improve
- Your background is a limitation until you come out of your comfort zone. Always try new horizons and conclude what’s the best for you.
- The background gives you the basic security until you know your abilities to achieve your goal.
- Dwell inside you. Watch your daily chores closely and see what you enjoy doing the most. What is that one thing or a couple of things that you wait to do again? Is it your hobby? Or you have just started it?
- Search for different avenues that push your creativity and makes you happy every time you do it.
Every creativity may not be your career. And every career may not be paying you. But every happiness surely gives you the satisfaction that comes from a combination of passion and pay. This way only I realised that my writing can be a career and can take me higher in terms of goals and achievement.
Day 4 – Jun 27 – “You must not let anyone define your limits because of where you come from. Your only limit is your soul.” – Ratatouille