G-God

1. Neha says:

God is in the small things
    Greiving

2. shalzmojo says:

Oh I love to fight with God all the time – he is my fav go-to when anything goes wrong 😉

Theme: Peregrination Chronicles (travel)
    Flower power #atozchallenge

3. My Era says:

I have always been in the pursuit of the purpose of my life. Thank you for sharing your insights because they gave me plenty of food for thought.
    God is my go to person too for all answers 🙂
    P.S.- love the new look of your blog ❤️

4. Rajlakshmi says:

that’s a beautiful thought – to serve parents for all they have done for us.

5. I have to be honest here. A lot of my faith in God got eroded over the last few years. It had more to do with some of the followers of God than God him/themselves but for me, I just could not make the distinction in my heart. I cannot (yet) bring myself to accept a God as just who allows crooks and murderers to escape in his name while punishing really good people.
    I know there are reasons given in our literature and things we need to accept… I just can’t do it at this phase of my life.

Godyears.net

Well Roshan I guess when the right time will come you will see all the reasons why some things happen. And your faith will become deep in God. Thanks for commenting.

6. Such a heartfelt post like always my dear and undoubtedly serving our parents is the best way to serve God.

7. Parul Thakur says:

you are a good soul 🙂

8. yogisidd says:

Inspiring. God is my thirst. It works , if you work. Miracle.

9. I loved your post, Geethica and why am I not surprised! In your last post, I could see where you got your confidence and belief from. I agree with every point you wrote so passionately in there. We think alike that way when it comes to why we need to serve and respect God. On that note, I would like to invite you to read my days challenge. Would love to know your thoughts on it. Keep writing n Cheers!

Thanks Tina for such lovely words. I also feel that our thoughts are same to much extent. That is why I first stopped by your blog. I feel good to be connected with you

10. Such a nice way of putting your thoughts across.. Serving Parents is like Serving GOD..

11. BellyBytes says:

I think God is my insurance policy and know that He is always there for me

12. Gaining respect as a human is an excellent lifetime goal. May you find peace in your decision as to the real purpose of your life.

1. 08/12/2017

[…] up but keep your eyes closed. Smile and talk to God. Thank him for another lovely day in your life. Promise him that your day today will be the best and […]