Valentine’s Day gifts at Myntra

I am an observant writer and motivational blogger. My blog is the true reflection of my soul. It spreads happiness and shows ways to smile even when time tests you. Organising effectively and managing time makes me productive. Over the years, I have become calm. I am clear of my goal and this makes my journey smooth. Currently, the focus is to win anger and use the power of the subconscious mind to control my brain.

1. Sushil Rudra says:

Good enough, but it is not for middle class people. All the items are marvelous and presentable.
    Thank you so much for your posting.
    Dr Sushil Rudra

2. Aritra says:

With Valentines Day round the corner, these are indeed some of the great ideas for those who exchange gifts.

3. Best Gifts says:

Finally, found some great deals on Myntra. Thanks Geethika !

4. Sharvari Paivaidya Mehan says:

Wow such awesome deals and picks on Myntra. Great that you can choose something spl for your Gf or wife on Valentines Day all in the one place. I’m loving the Swarovski pick the most.

5. drbushran says:

This is so beautiful collection for this valentine’s Day.love the Piora and Swarovski designs

6. Deepa says:

I agree its difficult to find gifts for men. A timely post as I am struggling to get some ideas as our anniversary is approaching. I would definitely check out these rings.

7. uttpalkhot says:

I already gifted her the Dubai vacation. She can definitely gift me on this valentine from one of this.
    Cheers!!

UK

8. pythoroshan says:

Wow. These rings look amazing. I honestly would have loved to have that Peora mens ring. I wonder if it comes as a matching ‘his and her’ pair. Would look really distinctive 🙂

Piora and Swarovski are my fav. I love anything with a heart on it. Definitely will check the site out had no clue they do jewellery too.

10. I loved the gift ideas you shared.How expensive are the Peora men’s rings ?

1. 11/02/2020

[…] way, there is a bond that brings us closer once again and we move ahead; Happy and strong. Are you gifting him emotions that are unadulterated but […]