Valentine’s Day gifts at Myntra

1. Aritra says:

With Valentines Day round the corner, these are indeed some of the great ideas for those who exchange gifts.

2. Best Gifts says:

Finally, found some great deals on Myntra. Thanks Geethika !

3. Sharvari Paivaidya Mehan says:

Wow such awesome deals and picks on Myntra. Great that you can choose something spl for your Gf or wife on Valentines Day all in the one place. I’m loving the Swarovski pick the most.

4. drbushran says:

This is so beautiful collection for this valentine’s Day.love the Piora and Swarovski designs

5. Deepa says:

I agree its difficult to find gifts for men. A timely post as I am struggling to get some ideas as our anniversary is approaching. I would definitely check out these rings.

6. uttpalkhot says:

I already gifted her the Dubai vacation. She can definitely gift me on this valentine from one of this.
    Cheers!!

UK

7. pythoroshan says:

Wow. These rings look amazing. I honestly would have loved to have that Peora mens ring. I wonder if it comes as a matching ‘his and her’ pair. Would look really distinctive 🙂

Piora and Swarovski are my fav. I love anything with a heart on it. Definitely will check the site out had no clue they do jewellery too.

9. I loved the gift ideas you shared.How expensive are the Peora men’s rings ?