Gift a watch to your child this year
My daughter is almost 11 years old and she has found her new passion for watches. Earlier, she liked stationary and books. And now the love has increased to watches. Every other month, she wants a new watch as a gift for her good deeds. My regular readers know that I gift my kid’s small things every now and then as an appreciation for their good work. But the watch is something not very cheap. So what’s the solution? To teach them the value of money. And also, the importance of faith in the child. We appreciate the hard work done by them. So the kids should also not take this faith for granted.
I wanted to research why my daughter suddenly had a love for watches. There were some of the points that I came across.
- Children do change their preferences every six months. So there’s no valid reason so as to why they change their affection for something.
- Their peers wear it in school. And this is the biggest reason that your child also wants one. It is always that the friends influence more than the family at this age.
- In the era of smartphones, it is good to wear a wristwatch.
- This is a style statement.
- It becomes a habit also.
- Most important of all, they learn to be disciplined when they know that time doesn’t wait for anybody.
- Watches are the easiest accessory to wear and it makes you versatile.
- Watches instantly make you look smart.
- Wearing a watch gives you a confidence boost.
- While watching time on your smartphone, you often get stuck and start browsing it. Such is not the case with watches.
I have recently checked the batteries in all my wrist watches and I love to wear them on every occasion. I even wear when I am at home. It is like old love is blooming in the new era.
A gift to my daughter
Well, coming back to my daughter’s demand I had to search for something different and vibrant for her. My priority was my budget also because before this she has lost 2 watches. I am a regular shopper at HomeShop18 so I browsed some watches there. I showed her the collection and now another problem arose. She was confused. She took longer than I expected to choose her favourite one from the lovely collection.
On browsing some more, she shortlisted these. Actually, I am a quick decision maker so I just asked what is she comfortable with- digital or analogue? Also, what’s her favourite colour for a watch and it was confirmed that she liked the digital one.
- All the watches are 100% genuine.
- They are water resistant which is highly needed in a kid’s watch
- All the watches come with Manufacturer 1-year warranty.
- There are many attractive colours available in watches.
It was easier for me to shop from here. This saved time and money both. Now I exactly know from where to buy watches for my family.