Experience ZEE5’s Rangbaaz now in your language

1. Snigdha says:

I haven’t watched it yet but I have seen some good reviews on it.. Now I can see in my own language which is great..

2. Papri Ganguly says:

I love watching web series on Zee5. Can’t wait to watch this show

Crime drama is one of my favouite genres. This is on my watch list. Would be a nice weekend binge watch right?

4. Sharvari says:

I love Watching such shows. Very intriguing plot . Zee 5 is coming up with awesome lineup of shows

5. I have subscribed to zee5 and this series are so heary touching and I really loved thos series of Rangbaaz. Amazing casting ij the series

6. I love watching such simmilar shows and enjoyed watching Rangbaaz too. The plot is quite interesting and worth a watch

7. jhilmildsaha says:

I love watching these kinda movies and series. sounds so intriguing, definitely gonna watch.

8. Saqib Saleem has potential but after watching him in Race 3, I didn’t find any reason to watch his other works. But your views about his performance and the drama is quite good. Hoping to check it out soon.

9. Varsh says:

I’ve loved Saqib Saleem’s movies I’ve watched will now and have a feeling that this series will be good too. Great that it is now available in regional languages.

10. momtasticworld says:

I haven’t watched it yet but after reading this I am definitely watching it soon. Looks like my weekend binge watching is sorted.

error: Content is protected !!