Comfort for your eyes – Johnson & Johnson Acuvue
When you love your eyes, you want comfort for them at any cost. Eyes are so precious to us. We see the world through them. The beauty of nature is experienced by our lovely eyes only. Every eye is beautiful. Would you ever want them to be weak? I don’t want my eyes to be weak. But then they are weak. And I don’t like my glasses. They are so heavy on my nose and many times my ears also hurt by wearing them all day. And don’t ask me how much I sweat during monsoons. But what is the solution?
Contact Lens is the best solution
- Contacts conform to the curvature of your eye, providing a wider field of view and causing fewer vision distortions and obstructions than eyeglasses.
- Contact lenses don’t get in the way when playing sports and exercising. In school, I used to play volleyball and I was so comfortable playing while wearing contacts. They were like my second eyes.
- Contacts typically aren’t affected by weather conditions and won’t fog up in cold weather like glasses.
- If you want to see how you would look with a different eye colour, you can experiment with colour contact lenses.
- When you are out in sun, you don’t have to switch between your glasses and glares. Just be yourself when you wear contacts.
Johnson & Johnson Acuvue
When you want your comfort for your eyes, try Johnson & Johnson Acuvue 1 day lens series. They are so comfortable and soft for your eyes. You can wear them all day long. There are 5 varieties of lens available under this category.
Johnson & Johnson 1 Day Acuvue Moist-30
These are Daily Disposable White Lens with 30 Lens per box and 58% water content. Lens Diameter is of 14.2 cm.
Johnson & Johnson VA Pack 6 Acuvue Vita
These are Monthly Disposable White Lens with 6 Lens per box and 41% water content. Lens Diameter is of 14 cm.
Johnson & Johnson Acuvue 2
These are Bi-Monthly Disposable White Lens with 6 Lens per box and 58% water content. Lens Diameter is of 14 cm
Johnson & Johnson 1 Day Acuvue Tru Eye
These are Daily Disposable White Lens with 30 Lens per box and 46% water content. Lens Diameter is of 14.2 cm
Johnson & Johnson 1 Day Acuvue Moist-90
These are Daily Disposable White Lens with 90 Lens per box and 58% water content. Lens Diameter is of 14.2 cm.
It is easy to get an eye test for free on their website. You simply have to read some letters as you do when you visit an eye doctor. Here, you get a prescription in just a click. Enter the eye power details in the section required and your desired lenses will reach you soon.
Some precautions while you wear daily contact
- Always wash your hands with a mild soap and dry them with a lint-free towel before touching your lenses.
- Always clean, rinse, and disinfect your lenses each time you remove them.
- Always clean your lens case daily and let air dry.
- Always remove contacts before you go swimming.
- Never allow soaps, cosmetics, or other substances to come into contact with your lenses.
- Never touch the tip of a lens care solution bottle to any surface, including your finger or the contact lens.
- Never wear your contact lenses in the presence of harmful or irritating vapours or fumes.
- Never wear your lenses beyond the period recommended by your eye care professional.
When you take care of your lenses, they also take care of your eyes. Eyes are precious. Keep them safe with Johnson and Johnson Acuvue.