Fasten your seat belts and travel inside the mind with me
The brain is a complex part of our body and a crucial part indeed that directs all body functions. We have been talking about controlling the actions of our subconscious mind for while now but how interesting to know that you are the ultimate power? Yes, you are the conscious mind where you think and feed your subconscious mind positively or negatively. So, what happens inside the brain?
Travel inside the brain with me
Let’s take a brain test. Whatever you learn for the first time takes time to register in your brain. Once you are well-versed with the steps and techniques, you do it without a second thought. Like cooking, sewing, driving a car etc skills that you learn just once and the follow-up times you do it smoothly in fact subconsciously.
What happens inside the brain?
- You consciously (knowingly) learn the skill.
- As you speak the steps consciously, you are getting aware of the process.
- As you repeat it to yourself, you are telling it to your subconscious mind.
- Now your subconscious mind takes it as a command and saves it in your memory.
- From here, you can practice the skill without really making effort. Like when I practice dance, I write and say the steps aloud to save them to my subconscious mind. Afterwards, the steps come naturally to me and I only make efforts to increase my stamina and finish my steps neatly.
Do you fancy how come you can recall old forgotten names, numbers, places, recipes, routes etc. that you have not been following now? That’s because your subconscious mind saves it that time. But yes many times you face memory loss too. One of the reasons is that you are confused consciously. You are not sure of the reality and your subconscious mind doesn’t understand your confusion. It’s either a yes or a no.
So brainy things will always keep us occupied and it’s interesting to keep learning. Do you remember any such incident from your life?
Other posts in the series are:
This post is a part of Blogchatter A2Z campaign 2022