Do you yell at your loved ones when you miss going out to nature?
These are trying times in our lives and we have to deal with this at any cost. Last year was a shock to all of us but this year is even worse. Slowly and gradually, we are realising the importance of life. I love to be in between nature every morning but I have been missing that for a long now. Because staying indoors is important than favouring your habits. Still, do you yell at your loved ones when you miss going out to nature?
To yell is not a solution
Well, it is frustrating but I know yelling at others especially children gives you no solution. Instead, you will feel bad later for your behaviour. I miss the morning ritual that was my fitness regime and also an exercise to soothe me mentally. The greenery that I watch out of my balcony today gives me some relief.
A form of exercise also keeps you energetic throughout the day and you feel positive. So I practice my Bharatnatyam at home that gives me a lot of happiness and increases my stamina. It gives me hope that one day all will be well again and we will go to places physically and meet people.
What do I do at home?
- I have recently bought a horror book to read and enjoy my time at night before I retire. But you can’t read books every time.
- So I blog during the day. Other things at home keeps me busy like delagating kitchen work and checking daily laundry.
- To further keep me interested, I watch something on OTT platforms but nothing is new because entertainment industry is also at halt.
- So sometimes, I watch something old that had a good lesson and I enjoyed watching it that time. But again, I feel I am wasting my time.
- Then there’s family to sit together and gossip. But I personally feel that if you gossip it’s always about somebody else and this way negativity again surrounds you. So I avoid this also.
Well, I guess I don’t yell but this is my state of mind being locked up at home. At last, I remind myself that I am blessed to have a home and my loved ones together. One fine day, this shall pass too.
How do you spend your time at home?
This post is a part of Blogchatter A2Z Challenge 2021