Did you know that Zucchini can be made nutritional on your plate?
Towards the end of the challenge, I picked up Zucchini for today’s letter. Well, it’s not new to me but I didn’t know anything beyond its name. This year I have added researching as an important rule for curating my content and I am simply loving it. So today, I am going to share with you how to make Zucchini nutritional for your daily diet?
How does Zucchini look?
Zucchini mostly looks like cucumber if you want to understand in desi language as I did. It is a combination of sweet and bitter. When it’s cooked it gives a mild flavour with a rich feel. Zucchini is tender as it’s harvested when it’s still growing.
People do like to eat Zucchini as raw also like in salads or pasta. It serves as a low carb replacement of a vegetable. Some recipes have Zucchini roasted as per individuals liking.
Well, why would you add it to your diet until you know its health benefits?
- It’s rich in several minerals, vitamins and plant compounds.
- The skin of Zucchini has the highest benefits to the human body.
- It’s rich in antioxidants that prevent the body from high-risk diseases like cancer.
- It helps in easy digestion because it has both water and fibre.
- It may help lower blood sugar levels in people with type 2 diabetes.
- The presence of Vitamin C and beta-carotene helps in strengthening eye vision.
Now, we know quite a few things about Zucchini so let’s check out some recipes to make it delicious.
- Add it to the vegetables of the burger and enjoy the new flavour.
- You can even toss it with mozzarella cheese and create a new vegetable sandwich recipe.
- It can be added to vegetable stir fry with sauces of your choice.
Well, you can consume it as a starter or a main course dish, at the end of the day, it’s going to benefit you.
That’s all from me as I am trying to add this newfound fruit cum vegetable to my plate today. Have you eaten it before?
This post is a part of Blogchatter A2Z Challenge 2021