Do you dream of a bright new future?

I am an observant writer and motivational blogger. My blog is the true reflection of my soul. It spreads happiness and shows ways to smile even when time tests you. Organising effectively and managing time makes me productive. Over the years, I have become calm. I am clear of my goal and this makes my journey smooth. Currently, the focus is to win anger and use the power of the subconscious mind to control my brain.

1. Dipika Singh says:

Day dreaming! Wow, this one was short and fun. Loved it Geet, brilliantly written and connected with the prompt.

2. Ila Varma says:

Your creativity with the prompts were surprising. Love your write-ups.

3. Aha! Interesting take., Geethica.
    Lucky Sunheri 🙂
    Sometimes dreams do come true.
    Imagine encountering this cab & reaching destination within seconds!

4. Ruchi Verma says:

Such a sweet and perfect way to take it on all prompts. Love to read more from you!!

5. Shamik says:

Beautiful indeed. I loved the narrative and the creative thought.

6. Glad to have you back, Geethica. This post is sounding so much like the Geethica I used to read before she became all serious 🙂 Guess I have seen magic happen here too. Please keep writing.

Wow… That’s the best compliment I can get for my writing, Mayuri. Since that day, I was confused and was in search of myself; the one that was missing.
      But, I am so glad now. Unknowingly only, I am back.

Thanks a lot😁

7. A very interesting take on multiple prompts! Nicely done.

8. What a brilliant take on the prompt and I loved how you gave it a positive shade with dreams and how they can come true ! I enjoyed reading it thoroughly.

9. Neha Jain says:

Dreams ,reality, and life are really tricky. An unusual turn to your story left it openended which is great.

10. Nitisha says:

Lovely take on the prompt! You left me wondering in between dreams & reality.

11. Seems creative and beautiful as usual. Geethica I admire your way of writing.

12. Sunheri was surely living her dream. Liked the way you took the story forward and make us all believe in Magic.

13. Romila says:

Hey Geet! How are you? Reading you after a real long time. I love the way you have used the prompt in your piece.
    It is true everyone of us has many dreams and seeing them turn into reality is the best joy we can get. Thank you for writing this story.

14. Daisy says:

Woah! This bright new future was unexpected!! So did Sunehri really time travel in that office cab or was she just daydreaming? I liked how you were brewing the story and etching the protagonist in our mind.

15. Alpana Deo says:

ohh.wow Geethica. This is my first fiction read on your blog and you did it wonderfully. Time traveling is one topic that I find hard to write. Sometimes we meet some people who take us into a completely new world.

Maybe I am also writing it fullfledged on my blog for the first time. I didn’t read it once I edited it finally and published it. It didn’t come to me easy but now that you have appreciated it, I must read once more.
      Thanks, Alpana.