Life may be easily unpredictable but not your choices
Life is all about moving ahead. You can’t stop at one point for long. Even if you are happy at your place and doesn’t aspire for more, life is conspiring something for you. As a result, you search for new ideas and things to satisfy your creative cravings. If you observe carefully there’s something going on inside you. There’s a sudden urge to just get up and do something creative. That’s because life may be easily unpredictable but not your choices.
Choose the best of choices from life
This uneasiness prevails while you are busy with your current state of mind which you thought was the ultimate point once in your life. As you start looking for other ways to be creative and find that missing dot to complete your line, you become more observant of your surroundings. You watch everything closely happening around in hope to instantly connect with any of them that would give direction to your next goal.
Goals are not ultimate destinations
At this point in life, I realise that there’s no saturation point to keep you content. You stop at every happy moment for a while and then you want to move on. As perfectly said, nothing is constant except change.
I found my Ikigai when I was successfully able to turn my passion into profession. I am still very thankful for all I have today. But, somewhere inside, there’s a calling to add something more to this happiness. Maybe a sign to grow further.
How to find a new goal
With so much going on in your head, it’s important to take one step at a time:
- Don’t just scroll Social Media and start following other’s goals. They are their passions turned into professions and not yours. For you, they are just one of your hobbies and every hobby can’t be changed into a profession.
- Talking to your friends really helps. For the first time, I shared my goal confusions on social media channels and got awesome answers! They only assured me that there’s nothing wrong if I think so, in fact, it’s a positive sign to grow further in life.
Choose your options wisely
Be careful of what options you choose next because every new habit is added to your character. You start with new plans but your older plans are also coming along with you. Now you have to maintain all of your habits whether good or bad.
It’s important to make your choices intelligently that subsequently adds to your habits.
Learn to take life as it comes to you. You need to train your subconsious mind to be flexible enough to accept the change and apply it to your current scenario instead of being stagnant. When too much is happening inside you then it’s time to just wait and watch what’s interesting coming up. Never try to intervene in destiny’s planned schedule. Trust me, there’s awesomeness waiting for you the other side.
Other posts in the series are
- How to train your brain and be powerful in life?
- How can you cut your desires and strengthen will power?
- How to win obstacles that shake your will power?
- How to do things that you just don’t like?
- Why does your subconscious mind fail to give results?
- How can critics make you more productive?
- Can you easily control the senses to empower your goal?
- Can you change your perspective to control your senses?
- Can you change your perspective to control your senses? Part 2
- What happens after you achieve your goal
This is one cause that I have taken up to help everybody. If you have a cause to champion, follow here