Can you easily control the senses to empower your goal?
Forward in the series to train your brain, we come to a point where we discuss which one out of the 3 is easier to control – senses, conscious mind or subconscious mind? We often get carried away and confuse between all three. But not anymore. Let’s understand what’s closer to us and can we control the sense to empower our goals?
Easy ways to control your senses
The things we can see make us believe that they exist and hence can be controlled. Our five senses are the easiest to recognize but instead of controlling we become dependent on our senses.
- Eyes: You can choose what to see and avoid what’s not good for you. But does it really happen? Don’t you see things you should often ignore? You can control your eyes to look good and learn but most of the time you end up looking quarrels, people abusing each other and whatnot.
- Ear: What you hear marks an impression on the mind. You can control what you hear and how it affects you.
- Nose: Do you control what can you smell or not? Not every time and if you are conscious you can make way to smell pleasantries only.
- Tongue: Now here we all fail majorly! It’s very difficult to control your taste buds. Don’t you often want to try that sweet dish or fried dish? You explain to yourselves that today can be cheat day but from tomorrow you will be strict. When does that day come?
- Touch: Learn to control your sensation. What you touch and what you can’t touch should be your personal preference and not because you are made to do.
The conscious mind plays the game
If you are thinking that it’s difficult to manage senses then what do you think of conscious mind? Actually, if you think deeply you are controlled by your senses and not the other way round. But the conscious mind (mann) is the main culprit that keeps you away from your goal.
Whenever you are close to your goal, conscious mind controls your senses. You feel lazy and your focus shifts. Again you find yourself somewhere away from your target and start all over again. This happens when you listen to your conscious mind and weaken.
Why the conscious mind controls us?
Nobody wants to be a servant from the master. The same goes with the conscious mind too. It controls you and diverts you from numerous goals and brings you back to square one. If you are able to control it and stick to your path, you will succeed. You will be able to focus on just your goal and not on disturbances. Now you will master your conscious mind. But when will this happen?
What controls your conscious mind?
Your subconscious mind controls the conscious mind. Your actual brain that you think you control is the hardest to manage. The real power of all humans reside here. You search the power everywhere all your life but it is within you.
Out of senses, the conscious mind and the subconscious mind, which one do you think is the easiest to control? It is senses. Yes. It is visible and your can feel all of them. You just need to be strong enough to manage it according to your preference.
Then comes the conscious mind where you need to target how not to get carried away by glittery things. Just be strong and focus. Only subconscious mind can control conscious and senses because the ultimate power lies here.
Wait for my next post where I will discuss ways to make subconscious mind the power. It’s not a day’s magic but the vigorous practice of months and years. The key ingredients here are patience and belief that will help you succeed.
Other posts in the series are
- How to train your brain and be powerful in life?
- How can you cut your desires and strengthen will power?
- How to win obstacles that shake your will power?
- How to do things that you just don’t like?
- Why does your subconscious mind fail to give results?
- How can critics make you more productive?
This is one cause that I have taken up to help everybody. To be free of the slavery of our hearts and to train your brain and get desired results. If you have a cause to champion, follow here