Is morning motivation the best way to be happy?
I have always been a morning person and this is the best dose of motivation to me. Getting up early before the world gets up, meditate in quietness and dress up to go out in nature is the only way that brings a smile on my face. Things look easy the following day and there’s plenty of time to do things I love along with responsibilities I hate to complete! Morning motivation keeps me sane and my mind clear of negative vibes. I am able to enjoy my passion for writing which is now my profession also.
Have you found your passion yet?
If you ask me what’s passion? It is simply the things I love to do and which makes me happy. There may be multiple things that give you happiness but just one thing that is the prime source of your passion. Like my passion is writing but if I get up early, go for a morning walk and listen to some inspirational podcasts then only I will be able to write well. So for me, the prime source to fulfil my passion on a daily basis is my morning motivation. Do mornings motivate you?
Ways to find your passion
- As I said, there will be a habit for which you will take out time in a day no matter how busy your schedule is.
- Passion is a habit for which you get up in the middle of a night feeling something major is missing from your life. I have personally felt this emotion when I wasn’t sure that blogging can be a profession for me.
- While pursuing career options, everyone around suggests different options but your heart follows one.
- Practising that one habit gives you immense pleasure and refreshes you from all the troubles.
- You don’t need to learn that particular habit but just polish to get better results. The seeds are already inside you.
- Actually you don’t find your passion but discover it within you. You just have to wipe off the dust from the mirror to see what clearly your passion is.
What if you don’t find your passion?
Every person has a passion for sure. It is just that some find it early in life. They are focussed to find and enjoy it further. Others may take time to discover that one habit which makes them happy. Happiness is not difficult to achieve only it needs your determination and your belief.
Often you know your passion but don’t dare to admit it and take it as a profession. You might not be patient enough to give a chance to your passion and let it earn for you. You may be lazy to work hard. You are accepting to be moderately living your life as it comes..
At times, you are busy earning your bread and butter that you didn’t pause to realise what you are good at? A pandemic like the current situation forces you to detach from a busy life and pursue your hobby. A hobby that can be turned into the profession if you nurture it the right way.
Life doesn’t end here
You discover your passion or not but life doesn’t end here. Never ever compare yourself with anybody’s success. Every person on this earth comes with a pre-written destiny that is exclusively their own and nobody can take it. If ever hurdles come your way while chasing your passion, there are ways to tackle them.
I knew I liked writing but it took me 10-13 years to accept this fact. Then gradually, I found the confidence to pursue it as a career. Every passion has the correct time when it starts earning for you.
So do you relate to any ways to find your passion? Try it and do let me know if my post helped you in some way and brought a smile on your face.
This post is written for Speakeasy Blogging Challenge 2020 by Ruchie & Dipika.