How can critics make you more productive?
This world is full of criticism and you are constantly working hard to overshine them. Is this your current scenario? Welcome to another post in Train your Brain series and today, I want to ask you why do you want to suppress your critics? In the previous posts, I have discussed a few ways to feed your subconscious mind to achieve your desired results. But what if your critics intervene in your plans? Can you help your critics to make you more productive?
Who are your real critics and where do you find them?
- Your first and foremost critics are your family members. Your kids or your partner is the main critic in whatever you do. Your parents are the first one to test when you do something new.
- Your best friend is your true critic who is always by your side when you venture something new.
- Your peers who work with you on the same thing but you hit the goal first. So you know how they are going to react.
- Your competitors on social media/real world who are waiting to criticize you as soon as you launch your new product/work of creativity.
Why does your family criticize?
The family is the first who is aware of your hard work and so they are equally excited for your success. But they want the best out of you and know your abilities too. They criticize not to depress you but to push you more towards achieving your dream goals. The family members help you achieve the best of your abilities. Once you cross a milestone then only you realize your inner strength.
Why are your critics your best friends?
Your competitors are your real critics in the outside world who are not your well-wishers but actually envy you. They are constantly picking up the wrong things from your behaviour to highlight. Well, it is all matter of how you make things work for you. For this, you need to train your brain in a certain way which turns around things that are good for you. It not at all difficult but your perspective towards a successful life.
You need the practice to feed your brain with the right things so that you don’t get carried away by negativity thrown at you by your critics. Here, as always patience is the key that will keep you glued on the right path towards productivity.
How do your critics help you in being more productive?
The first thing is to control your anger so that you think clearly and mindfully listen to what I say. Next comes patience that let you forgive your competitors and focus on your productive path.
- Critics show you the negative points in you and your work. This way you get a chance to improve your weak points.
- They let you push your limits and you realize how much more are you capable of doing the same thing in a much better way.
- They make you angry every time but gradually your anger fades and you win over them.
- You come back with more power and clear intention of how to proceed.
- They are the ones who make you more patient. And the world knows that when you are patient you have a clear picture of success ahead of you.
- All in all, they teach you the qualities of patience, anger management and the art of letting it go.
You improve because of the presence of your critics. If they wouldn’t have been there, how you would have known what to improve?They make you angry then only you learn to be more patient and think productively.
The brain is the king
As human nature, we instantly get angry at any little criticism. But this is the first step towards training your subconscious mind. Anger doesn’t let us think clearly and we miss out many great opportunities. With practice only, you will become patient. Learn to observe your criticism and see where can you improve. Once you become patient and don’t react instantly, they become less functional.
As a result, you are closer to your success. So the real people behind your success are your critics. Learn to take your criticism in a positive way and be more productive.
Other posts in this series are
- How to train your brain and be powerful in life?
- How can you cut your desires and strengthen will power?
- How to win obstacles that shake your will power?
- How to do things that you just don’t like?
- Why does your subconscious mind fail to give results?
This is one cause that I have taken up to help everybody. To be free of the slavery of our hearts and to train your brain and get desired results. If you have a cause to champion, follow here