How to win obstacles that shake your will power?
In this series, we have come to a point where we know that there is a way to train our brain and make good things happen. Will power is the strongest quality in a human that makes him or breaks him. And you know, we always discuss things on this blog that makes everyone happy and strong. So let’s start with first things first. Everyone wants to strengthen their will power and in turn their brain but life is full of obstacles. So how to win obstacles that shake your will power?
Win obstacles with strong will power
It is important to know what are the obstacles we need to win over so that we prepare ourselves accordingly. Like when we wake up our kids in the morning, we know they will give excuses to sleep more so accordingly we bribe them so that they get up on time. Similarly, at work front, we know we haven’t given our 100% to a particular task and accordingly we keep plan B ready in case it’s needed.
So here, we take one obstacle at a time that shakes our will power and we are lost in the way. Remember, will power is one powerful emotion that trains your brain about what’s good for you and not what your heart desires.
What to win?
- Your own conscious – At a given situation, you are not sure yourself about the right way to deal. You question yourself because you are confused. That’s when you start losing it. We discussed in the previous post that when there is confusion, our brain doesn’t give the desired result. Go to the basics and check what’s right for the given situation and build your will power to follow it.
- The society you live in – This society influences us the maximum and we forget what we are here for. Fashion is the most common example here, we wear what is in fashion whether we like it or not. We feel we will get used to it. Sometimes, we like the new fashion and the other times, we kill our will power to stay and adapt to the fashion unwillingly. This happens only because we shy away from believing in our own decision
- Our senses – Senses have the tendency to keep changing its preferences. Once senses change, our heart and brain follow. We become slaves to our senses. This is the hardest to conquer and very strong will power can only do it. Like, if you are on diet and avoiding sweets but as you see your favourite rasgulla in the sweets shop, your senses force you to have one. There’s a conflict between your favourite and what’s right for you. Who wins, in the end, depends on you!
Ways to conquer your senses
- Meditation – It increases our concentration power; how long can we think about something without any disturbances. The outside world is the biggest disturbance in the way of meditation. When you close your eyes, you still get affected by the noise around or the smell from your kitchen. Once when you start learning to conquer these senses, you will have strong will power.
- Other’s opinion – Don’t we get affected by the opinions of people around us? We conflict within ourselves between what we want to do and what the others want us to do. The closest people affect us more and we become weak in fear of upsetting them. And again, we lose will power.
- Believe in your decision – Once you become firm on your decision and you are clear of the consequences, strengthen your will power and don’t let it fall for anybody. Believe in your thoughts and carry on on the right path.
You will walk parallel with other’s opinion. You will never cross anybody’s path but will move together.
If you strongly believe in a cause and want to voice it out to the world, then register with Blogchatter and spread the word.