5 ways that make you proud of being xerox copy of your parents
A child has a combination of genes from both his parents. It’s interesting to know that as soon as a baby is born, we start tagging him as father or mother. Initially, the features match and gradually we see alike body build up and habits. All life long, we keep hearing comparisons with our parents and even with extended family. Many times, it comes as a compliment and makes you feel proud. So, let’s recall ways that make you proud of being a xerox copy of your parents.
You are meant to be xerox copy
The child will go on one of the parents and nobody can deny this. If you observe, we slowly develop the habits that match our parents. But aren’t we proud of them?
- When you xerox all good habits of your parents, you feel proud to be on your parents. Like, I am an organiser like my mother that helps me in numerous ways and ease my daily life.
- When you detect early, the bad habits of your parents in you and start working on them. We look up to grasp good habits but bad habit comes on their own to make a balance. It makes you proud if you are able to neglect those bad habits.
- When you filter and take good habits from both your parents, it is the best combination of them. Your parents are even proud of you and can see the great combination of themselves in you.
- When you can work exactly the same way as your parents, it is a proud moment for both child and parents. Like, in times of emergency, if I am not home, my daughter takes my place and works exactly the same way as I do. Nobody can differentiate between us.
- If you can positively influence your parents to change for good, it’s a proud moment for both. Like, my mother motivated me in school and now I do the job to look at brighter things in life.
To be proud of each other
Whoever does good, both the child and parents are proud of each other. That’s the connectivity of nature. You can’t separate them until destiny decides. I am thankful for good habits from both my parents that make me complete. In turn, I feel proud to see my children turning out with good qualities from both of us. However, there are bad habits too that needs to go out but that’s always work in progress.
What qualities are you proud of being a xerox copy of your parents?
Read more posts here