Focus is one powerful habit that keeps me going
Life is all about growing stronger every day and there’s always one powerful habit that keeps you going. Things have a pretty own way to turn around without any notification that leaves us gasping. What more to say when we entangle ourselves into many different problems and our focus shifts. It takes time to realise that you are here for something more productive. That’s when you remember that one powerful habit that always keeps you going. Focus is what that keeps me strong and brings me back to my path. What’s yours?
Analyse your powerful habit
The number of people around you, those many issues to handle. Not even one issue is easy to handle and in between, we shift away from what we actually want in life. It is important to analyse a few things that are important to move on. Ask yourself these simple questions:
Haven’t we over-exaggerated the term aim/goal? An aim could be as simple as dressing up your kids on time and sending to school or having your favourite breakfast on time. How do you decide an aim? Start with smaller aims like for a day and focus to get it right. Easy targets help you grow much faster with consistency.
How do you choose an aim?
Before choosing an aim, tell me what makes you happy; a thing you wish to have that would make you smile. Writing your heartfelt emotions on a blog? Baking your favourite recipe or watching a hilarious movie with your kids. Your aim can be anything and as big as becoming a bestseller author or a public figure. It is important to make your passion as your aim and not the other way round.
Holding on to Focus
The focus tends to play games with your mind. It happens to me many times that I love to write but still, I am not focussed and waste time. It behaves like a naughty kid that is always running away from you. But. The reality is to be strict on yourself and bring back that focus. Many times you can’t but once you are back, it feels good and you are productive again.
Focus keeps you streamlined. At times when nothing seems to work, just shut down everything. You may start afresh the next day with better speed and a fresh mind. So tell me, how do you choose your aim and be focussed to achieve it?
Welcome to grand celebrations on my blog Thoughts by Geethica. This year I am turning 3 and it’s time to party hard and win some awesome gifts altogether! Thank you for registering. The rules are pretty simple that opens your door to win gifts worth Rs 20000 and more.
- Please follow me and my co-hosts Zainab and Ashvini.
- Comment and share all 3 host’s posts and a few of your fellow participants that promotes healthy competition.
- Choose any one prompt and write for at least 300 words.
- Follow all the sponsors – Anupama Dalmia, Tina Basu, Shinjini, Dr Pooja Tripathi, Samira Gupta, Ang-Tatva, Madhavi, Shikha Lalwani and Neha Gupta.
- Do give regular shout outs to sponsors during the blog contest for brownie points.
- Mandatory hashtag to use while sharing on social platforms is #GeetTurns3
- The contest runs from 25th Nov – 10th Dec
- 5 winners will be selected from the blog contest
- On 8th Dec 2019, there is going to be a Twitter chat. Separate 3 winners will be selected. Details coming up soon. Keep yourself free.
You can also choose from these picture prompts
Add this mandatory line in the post along with the badge to be eligible for the contest
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML
Add your posts here