Encourage social connection to help your depressed teen

I am an observant writer and motivational blogger. My blog is the true reflection of my soul. It spreads happiness and shows ways to smile even when time tests you. Organising effectively and managing time makes me productive. Over the years, I have become calm. I am clear of my goal and this makes my journey smooth. Currently, the focus is to win anger and use the power of the subconscious mind to control my brain.

1. Cloud and Sunshine says:

Very nice article and it’s applicable not just to teens but to everyone including children. Thanks for sharing this. #MyFriendAlexa #CloudandSunshineReads

2. aditi says:

It is true that social connections influence our mental state to a great extent. Teenagers may suffer from psychological struggling if this is not handled property. #MyFriendAlexa
    #AditiReads
    aditikapur.com

3. That’s really a nice article and really needed. We should involve kids in family and friends.

4. A very topical series. It would indeed be useful for parents.Teens are considered too moody and parents often fail to pick up the signs of depression.

5. This is a pertinent and topical post. Given the gadget addiction and isolation that accompanies it, depression at an early age is uncommon today sadly. Your tips are simple, doable and effective. Loved it as a parent. Thanks

6. trendtofit says:

Very helpful! And it’s true isolation makes things worse and leads to the stage of depression and then chronic depression. Depression kills creativity in kids & teens and that’s how talent is lost in the dark. Much needed post! Thanks for sharing.

7. Abhijit Ray says:

A very important post. I think you have touched upon a very important topic of initiating a dialog with teenaged kids. Most of the time we do not know what kids are thinking. Because of changing in body constitution and chemistry, many kids become moody and do not want to talk. Trick is to gain their trust and make them open up.

8. Aadhira says:

That’s a nice way to make the teenager be more involved with the family and prevents depression. Also make sure the friends they have are good.

9. Teenage is one most important phase of everyone’s life. When we become parents we should know how we were as teenagers, the difficulties we faced. Then only we can guide our kids otherwise it is all about pressure and stress.

10. matheikal says:

Community is important in healthy growth of children. Parents should ensure that children have healthy social life.

11. Prerna Wahi says:

The movie Chhichhore was an eye opener for me as my son is still young. The points you have highlighted are very relevant in today’s world. We need to connect with our children and make them connect with people.

12. simritbedi says:

This is a very helpful article. Thanks for sharing !