Do you see something positive outside your window?

My writings are reflections of my views towards life. I believe that whatever happens only happens with a reason. And the best happens when it is not seen. Because holding on believes that there is a past; letting go knows that there is a future. My piece of work gives me a second chance that life denies. My words help me build my character each and every day. I read new articles every day and learn something new from them. And I am trying to write also regularly. All the visuals that happen around me make a place inside my brain waiting to be penned down as beautifully as possible. Travel along my blogs to explore life and itโ€™s happenings through my eyes. Do share your views as they will make me learn more. And they are highly valued.

1. Parul Thakur says:

This was lovely. I particularly liked how this was framed. Well done, Geethica. So glad you joined us on #WordsMatter.

2. Jyothi says:

So much positivity outside your window. Good one.

3. Vinay Leo R. says:

Such a lot happening outside your window and making you write. ๐Ÿ™‚ Love it!

4. Ah, nature helped me heal too! Lovely poem, Geethica. Thanks for participating in the bloghop. Hope you had fun!

5. There is so much to live outside the window. Nice one Geethica.

6. An@m! says:

How positively you weaved this poem. I was feeling low and couldn’t sleep then this happened. Loved reading it. Thank you.

7. Suzy says:

Such a serene post. Nature is so soothing. Nice, enjoyed your post.
    dropping by from the bloghop

8. Once a person starts to see, think and act positively then he/she can avoid lot of complications and unnecessary drama in life. I loved the way you used this prompt to write a poem to express all that you feel beautifully.

9. Mayuri6 says:

True Geethica. There is so much to see and feel if we look outside the window, and you’ve shared it all so well.

10. Ah you’ve involved every sense. Enjoy the serenity of your home, Geethica.

11. Balaka says: