Understand the truth behind an amazing relationship
Relationships are like waves in an ocean. It is difficult to interpret the behaviour a minute before or after. The truth behind an amazing relationship is to understand your partner’s mood. The mood changes instantly even before you shift your focus. So how to crack these mood swings and maintain harmony in your relationship?
The truth about every relationship
Being into a relationship, you ought to understand your partner’s mood. You must be able to sense what makes him happy and what triggers that badass out of him. Actually, moods have no time limits. You can be a month old into a relationship and know him well. And sometimes, it takes decades to know the man you live with. So let’ start with factors that instantly brings a smile on his face:
- It is good food, food and only food – The old saying goes correct when it comes to your man’s food cravings. You can win him through his stomach. If you can make his favourite dish deliciously, you have won him. And it is not a one-time affair. You need to keep planning it again and again. It is surely a mood buster.
- Increment in your work – Today, men respect their partners and appreciate their knowledge of work. Any appreciation of you at work or a new work assignment makes him happy. He feels proud of you. I agree that this is not in your hand. But whenever this happens, it is for good.
Personal choices tell the truth
- When he discovers new coffee shops or a new movie – This may be a biased opinion but I have seen couples feel happy to discover new places together. So you may also try this before you unfold a mystery in front of him.
- The ultimate truth – He is the happiest when he gets to watch cricket on TV/mobile without any disturbance. The truth is that he secretly thanks God for his ‘me’ time. He can give up on his world for this.
Reality is much harder to accept
After knowing many facts about your partner, you may still go wrong at many places. The reason behind that many times things are beyond control. Both of you are the drivers of your relationship and you ought to be sensible. Every relationship is different at different times. Everybody changes and that is normal. We need to accept the truth that people do change as we change. But analysing what makes your partner upset is important in order to avoid it.
You may be bored of cooking the same dishes but he is not. This is a common issue when it comes to cooking. This often upsets him and either you make another dish of your choice or settle for the first one.
Another mood spoiler is when you argue with elders. This is not because he doesn’t want you to keep your opinion in front of others but at the right time. He respects you and wants others to respect you too. Always understand the reason behind his advice with a calm mind and talk about it. This is the biggest saviour in a relationship that always works. Try it for yourself!
Digital world to the rescue
Now if things go wrong after all this gyaan then how to get your relationship back to work? Communication remains the priority but many times, talking your heart out takes you to square one. Here, the mobile comes handy. Resolve through WhatsApp. Writing down your angry emotions always help and that too when they are conveyed directly to your partner. How angry you may be, your messages don’t shout. You write it all and still, can be quiet. It gives you time to listen to him and understand his side of the story.
Things resolve and there is a happy ending to a bad argument. When you don’t have a solution time makes one for you. Make use of this digital world to the maximum and be in love!
Welcome to Blog Birthday celebrations of Slimexpectations. #SlimTurns4 brings you a chance to participate in link party and win amazing gifts worth Rs 20,000. Rules are simple so let’s begin the party!!!
- The contest is from 1st July 2019 to 10th July 2019
- Follow, comment and share both the host’s blogs Slimexpectations and Thoughts by Geethica
- Follow the sponsors Healthwealthbridge (Dr Amrita), Isheeriashealingcircles (Ishieta), Be Health Informed (Madhavi), Times of Amma (Shweta) and Aadeshwari.
- Add this mandatory line in your post to be eligible for the contest. This post is a part of #SlimTurns4 Blog Birthday celebrations hosted by Slimexpectations and Thoughts by Geethica.
- Add this compulsory badge to your blog
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML
Choose any one prompt
- Make your blog your reflection
- How well do you understand his/her mood?
- Ways to bring back harmony in relationship in today’s digital world
- Screen time – A boon or curse for moms
- My 5 fitness mantras
- My favourite movies/TV shows and why
Prizes to win
Wellness coaching – Dr Amrita
Aadeshwari jewellery +Fruits for life Ebook ( total worth 6800)
2- Fiction Writing Workshop by Shweta +
numerology by Ishieta = (5000)
3- Fitness and Diet By
Madhavi + E-book probiotics + Tarot Reading by Ishieta (4200)
4- Blogging coaching by Dr Amrita +tarot by Ishieta+Blog secret ebook
5-Ebook blogging challenges worth RS 449
6 Ebook Picky Eaters with RS 449