Six months into 2019 and I am feeling powerful

1. You are inspiring in the way you are committed to strengthening yourself, Geethica. Congratulations to you for making your word of the year work for you.

2. Ramya says:

You seem to have set proper goals and focusing on them. Well done and all the best Geethica.

3. Vinitha says:

Looks like you are on the right track, Geethica. What I liked about this post is the confidence exuding in every written word. All the best to you.

4. Parul Thakur says:

Good to know you have things in control. Keep going!

5. Madhavi says:

Kids demand a lot of time and to be able to focus on writing and taking care of them at the same time is an achievement indeed. You’ve got every reason to be proud of.

6. Modern Gypsy says:

More power to your pen, Geethica! I really like how methodically you’ve approached things and worked with dedication and focus to enhance and improve them.

7. Balaka says:

I love the statement where you wrote that “my blog is my character” I echo the same sentiments. I am glad to know that after six months you are feeling powerful. Staying focused in life is extremely important and I am happy that you are doing that. All the best for the following six months.

8. Shalzzz says:

More power to you, Geetica. Glad to see you conquer the world in so many fronts. Here’s to an even better latter half! 🙂

9. Very inspiring, Geethica. I like what you say about your blog being a reflection of you. It’s easy to talk, but walking the talk takes courage and determination. More power to you.

10. Anupriya says:

Beautiful post Geethica. Focus does help put things in perspective. My word of the year is ”Courage’ . Planning to write on its progress soon

1. 18/06/2019