Plan your child with love and leave the rest on Maternity Health Insurance Policy
Life is full of blessings so cherish each moment with love. Health is the priority of every human body and it is our responsibility to take care of it. A healthy body can only enjoy life to the fullest. Today’s world works on planning to make life easier. Ensuring safety to your health is the sole motto of Health Insurance policy that covers cashless hospitalisation. It is equally important to care of expecting mother’s health.
Planning a child is the most beautiful decision taken by parents. However, this emotional phase brings some financial doubts too. The hospital packages are increasing every quarter and a family should be well prepared for it. Your health insurance plan must cover maternity. It takes care of increasing maternity charges during the time of delivery so that you can just concentrate on your loved ones.
Your maternity health insurance policy must contain these
- Coverage: Ensure that your policy provides adequate cover for all pregnancy costs including hospitalization, medications, tests, check-ups and any unforeseen events.
- Waiting period: Most policies have a waiting period of 2-5 years – this means, you have to wait for a certain amount of time from the commencement of the policy to avail the maternity benefit. It is advisable to purchase a policy with a maternity benefit in advance so you can enjoy the benefits of it at the required time.
- Clauses: Please read all the literature attached to the policy thoroughly. Compare and analyse all the features, benefits, clauses, terms and conditions before purchasing any plan.
What health insurance policy covers?
- Maternity insurance covers delivery expenses, which includes the expenditure related to both normal and caesarean delivery.
- It covers pre and post-natal expenses
- It includes coverage for the newborn baby up to the expiry of the policy. Vaccinations can be very expensive; thus it covers the vaccination cost incurred for the child during his/her first year.
- It covers expenses 30 days prior to hospitalization and 60 days’ post-hospitalization. When there’s a maternity cover in your health insurance policy, then you don’t have to worry about the cost when choosing the hospital or nursing home for delivery. This thing makes a lot of difference especially in case of unforeseen situations when you want the best possible doctors to attend you and your newborn baby.
With so many benefits for the beautiful lady, it is important to know the right time to apply for maternity health insurance policy.
Plan early to get all the benefits. Sometimes, it takes 3-4 years to execute the plan and enjoy all the benefits. Also, it is important to apply before conceiving.
You can easily buy it online. There are many maternity health insurance policies available in the market. It is a couple’s private decision to choose the best plan that suits their situation and take care of all financial needs. Motherhood is the best thing that happens to a woman that gives a new meaning to both the parents. Cherish those special moments together and let your maternity health insurance policy take care of the rest.