FabCafe – Lajpat Nagar

1. I love FabIndia and this Cafe sounds like a great addition. I love your choice of theme. I’ve spent two years in Delhi, but your post makes me want to visit again

2. I’ve visited that branch of FabIndia but haven’t eaten at the cafe yet. I’ve heard good reviews.

3. Rachna says:

Looks like a fun, cheerful kind of cafe with a nice name.

4. pythoroshan says:

Sounds like a decent option… Haven’t been to Delhi enough to know all these places but worth it to have the list.

Hey Roshan, good to have you on my blog after a long time. It is always a pleasure reading your comments. Do make a plan to cover great cafes in your Delhi trip. Thanks

5. Shilpa Garg says:

I love FabIndia and Fab Cafe is a great addition to this chic store. Fab Cafe looks like a good place to eat with great ambiance too. I dont think we have a Fab Cafe in Jaipur as yet. Will check it out.

6. QP and Eye says:

In not surprised you enjoyed your time here, the decor is gorgeous. Linda, visiting from #A2Z Challenge.

Thank you, Linda. Yes, the experience was really good. If you visit India anytime, do visit these cafes. I am sure you will like them too. Thanks