Ways to build trust in your team
Each person has a different persona and adds his/her own aura to the team and thus comes out the best out of all. It’s important to build your trust as an individual. Things will keep on working but you need to add your value to it. Building trust is something that shows as a part of your character and working style. This can further be modified in simple changes in your way of thinking and thus scheduling.
Building your trust is important
Building trust is not an easy task but once made, it goes a long way.
- The first and foremost thing is to look at your company as your own company.
- Treat your team as your family.
- Give your best in whatever task you do. Be it a small work or a huge assignment.
- Be brave to accept criticism. Your ideas may not appeal to the team but maybe others have a better perspective on the same thing.
- Be ready to learn new working styles and apply them to your own life. It will sharpen your personal working style.
- Keep an eye on deadlines. Work within the time limit and submit quality work. It is the biggest point that adds to your credibility.
- Believe in your capability. When short of time, this belief will only give you strength to finish off pending work.
- Be thankful. It gives you serenity and strength to perform better
- Give your options first and then ask for the best one. Not the other way around. This gives the impression that you have done your research and know the facts.
Credibility becomes your face to the world
Your behaviour is reflected to your team members also. You can’t have two personalities for work and personal life. What trust you build in your work area adds to your nature. Or in fact, it could be vice versa. When you are hard working and work to prove your trust, success follows you.
Linking this post with Write Tribe Festival of Words 2019