Smart devices benefit our lifestyle
Fitness has become an essential part of our lifestyle today. It is the essence of a healthy body. Every generation is aware of the importance of being fit; healthy not ultra thin. People are happy to adopt new habits and get used to new gadgets that are useful to them. Technology is the innovation that nobody can ignore for a long time. Everybody thinks that this particular technology is not for them but slowly they like it and gradually get addicted to it. Smartphones have been the biggest technology change in our lives. As Smart devices benefit our lifestyle.
Benefits of smart devices to Indian population
Indian population has changed drastically in the past two decades. And it has changed for good. Every generation is ready to experiment with new gadgets and make a list of what benefits them the most.
- Easy Access – Life has become more accessible with the use of smart devices. Now a delegation of work can be done from anywhere anytime. The accountability is also just a click away. Transfer of important files and documents have become easier
- Photo sharing – Google photos and iCloud have made storing of photos much simpler. Sharing is not a big task now. They are accessible from anywhere.
- Life on the go – Smart devices have made life faster with time. Now you don’t have to log on to your laptop or desktop to finish your work. A smartphone does it all.
- Application on mobile – Applications are the building blocks of smartphones today. There is an application available for every work. From ordering grocery to selecting the colour of your wall, the whole world is on phone.
Smart products available in Indian Market
A smart device is an electronic device, generally connected to other devices or networks via different wireless protocols such as Bluetooth, NFC, Wi-Fi, etc., that can operate to some extent interactively and autonomously. Our smartphones play the remote to every smart equipment. The specified application on smartphone lets you operate the smart device.
- Amazon Alexa – This is the next human alike in our lives. It listens and obeys better than the husbands. Alexa makes every aspect of your smart home easy to access and control. You can use Alexa to speak to apps like Spotify just as easily as you can ask her to turn off the lights.
Ultimately, Alexa’s ability to integrate and speak to most other smart devices and apps (Alexa has the most third-party integrations of any smart system) makes her one of the best choices for your smart home.
- Google Assistant – This is the best assistant and far much better than a human assistant. Humans may have mood swings but a Google Assistant may never betray you. Even though Google Assistant has less third-party integrations, it can often answer questions and complete commands. Alexa can’t, thanks to Google’s major ownership of the search engine space. Ultimately, Assistant wins when it comes to understanding how people naturally speak.
- Amazon Echo – The speaker connects to Alexa to play your favourite music, make phone calls or send messages, answer questions, and set alarms for you. The speaker fills your room with 360° audio and uses noise cancellation technology to ensure you can be heard from any direction. With the Echo, you can turn the TV on, order a pizza, and create a shopping to-do list — without ever leaving your couch.
- Best light switch –
TP – LINKHS200 – Consider buying smart light switches, which you can control from your phone or smart home whether or not your physical light switch is up or down. Using the app Kasa, you can create scenes and smart actions. It works great with Alexa and Google.
- Smart cameras – Thanks to IP cameras paired with Home automation System, you will be able to see your house from every location on earth. Monitor your house when you’re not there and always have it under full control!
- Smartwatches – So many of the watches are designed to link directly with other devices that do have Internet connectivity, namely your smartphone. Just as with your smartphone, Internet access enables a smartwatch with the whole world of potential capabilities, like message notifications, GPS navigation and calendar synchronization. Fitness freaks get the best buddy in these smartwatches. They take care of their footsteps and alarm them timely.
- Fitness Bands – The best fitness tracker is to wear a fitness band. It enables all the monitoring and tracking of your exercise regime and prompts you whenever neccesary.
With the advancement of technology, many smart devices are introduced that are great additions to the Indian consumer. I would recommend Fitness bands and home security systems the most to the Indian population.