Apollo Cradle – The best gift to your child

1. Sounds like an amazing blog for all the to be mom’s, will definitely share the same with my friends tok

2. Nisha Malik says:

Apollo cradle is a trusted brand and I have had personal experience with it. You can trust them even with pretty nature babies.

3. Varsh says:

Complications in newborn babies can be very harrowing for their parents and family. It is great that Apollo Cradle is offering specialised services with eNICU.

4. Neha says:

I had recently heard about Apollo cradle and its really amazing to hear that Apollo cradle records all details of the development of the pre-term baby. Thanks for sharing such a detail post.

5. shubhadabhide says:

As a mom of a micro preemie, I can understand the importance of high standards of NICU care very well. This looks like a great initiative and will share with parents to be.

6. eNICU launch was quite innovative and I was really happy with the way it would have helped neonates in their growth and development.

7. Ruchie says:

This is so much relaxing for parents who have preterm babies …I can so relate to this as gone through in life where these babies need extra support

The launch of eNICU is really innovative. I’m sure will create history. Best wishes to team Apollo cradle!

error: Content is protected !!