Tips to achieve relationship goals by Roma Gupta Sinha

1. Wonderful Answers to wonderful questions. Enjoyed reading the whole piece.

2. glad to read about the lovely lady Roma, nice Q&A session

#myfriendalexa #poseinstylereads

3. TheMomSagas says:

Interesting to read and know more about Roma 👍🏻

4. A lot to insights in this interview and more to learn from. Especially giving selflessly and investing in relationships is a difficult thing to do

5. Varsh says:

Roma is a spirited and voracious blogger. Knowing so much more about her was a delight.

6. Disha says:

Keeping love alive after so many years by surprises is a beautiful gesture. Loved reading about Roma.

7. Roma comes across as a warm and genuine person in all her posts, so why should her interview be any less genuine! This is an excellent interview Geethica in terms of questions asked and true heartfelt replies from Roma. Kudos to both of you!

8. A very good interview indeed. Loved it

9. Very nice interview. Nice approach of maintaining good family bonds and adding spice to it.

10. purbajune says:

What a beautiful interview! Roma is a gem of a person. I loved the relationship tips that she shared.

11. shail says:

Loved reading this.

12. mjothi says:

Good to know more about a fellow blogger. Roma, yes it always sad to miss the loved ones.
    Thanks Geethica for the interview with Roma. Interesting read.

13. Preethi Venugopala says:

Lovely to read this Interview. Kudos to you both Roma for the heartfelt answers and Geethica for asking such interesting questions.

14. Thank you so much my dear for finding me worth a feature on your blog ♥️🤗