Chill this summer with TE-A-ME Ice Brews

1. Shilpa Garg says:

Fruity-blend Ice brews is just what we need in this weather. Love the different flavors too… pretty interesting… will try them out.

2. Sajid Akhter says:

Wow!! So many flavors of Tea. Though I would like to try Wild Berry cool one. It looks good.

Thank you for sharing this post. Have a good day. 🙂

3. sayeridiary says:

Ice brew tea is good option for working people. You dont need to boil the water everytime! Plain water can be more interesting with TE-A-ME ice brew!

4. Iced teas are my hubby’s favorite. I think he might like the lemon mint flavor the most. Will try the brand for sure.

5. Jhilmil says:

Great ice brews for refreshing monsoons. Loving all their flavours more so peach and lychee.

6. Silja Nair says:

I am surely going to try it. Never tried any flavored ice tea. My first preference will be Wild berry.

7. interesting healthy brand thanks to sharing

8. Anita says:

So many flavours of tea! Really interesting.
    Weight loss is an added advantage 🙂