Simple things that make me happy
In rushed lifestyles today, we all have super busy lives. And we love this power of managing so many things at one time. It gives a different level of satisfaction to the human soul. But sometimes, you need to take a break and smile. You need to look around and feel happiness. This adds more positivity to you and simple things make you happy.
Things to be happy about every day
Every human has different reasons to smile. Read through my pointers and see if you match with them.
- Early morning I sit quietly for a few minutes and look out of the window. There’s nothing different every new day but the energy is abundant from nature. The cool breeze on my face and body makes me happy and thankful for the day.
- I check my emails and notifications later during the day. When an organic/genuine reader appreciates my blog, I smile.
- The times my creativity is appreciated in the form of payment, I smile and thank God. He made me wise enough to know my abilities and work hard towards the goal.
When your family smiles, you are happy
- When my teachings subtly take place in my kid’s behaviour, I feel proud. It doesn’t matter if nobody noticed but I and my God have noticed. We know that what I taught, my kids added it to their character and this makes me happy.
- When I make a favourite dish of my family members and they enjoy it to the last bite, I feel half full. To see their satisfied faces, I feel happy.
- I get small gifts to appreciate the little efforts by my kids. They become over-enthusiastic to get them. And I feel happy to make them happy. Children have a transparent heart. They don’t evaluate love with money. Even a Rs 100 thing or even lesser can give them joy.
- When kids play together in the afternoon and I am able to take a small siesta, I feel blessed!
I am sure you must be relating to many things stated above. Let the world know what little things make you smile. And spread happiness. Reading your comments, many will be reminded of their happiness.