Marry someone you admire

1. Shalzz says:

Aww.. This is such a lovely heartwarming post, Geethica. Supercute tribute.

2. Varsh says:

Your husband is lucky to have a wife who values and respects him so much. Its true, we sometimes get so worked up with our problems that what our spouses do for us gets ignored.

3. misha says:

aww.. written so beautifully. and its true, a relationship with admiration n love automatically gets love

4. sayeridiary says:

It shows your love and respect for him! He is a person with good qualities and he is caring too. Ask him to read 🙂

5. Shilpa Garg says:

Has your husband read this post? This is such a lovely ode to him. ☺️

He is not verbal about his emotions. Even he has read it he will not mention it to me. I have to understand myself only through his behavior. Thank you Shilpa.

6. Akshata Ram says:

This is wonderful.. its hard to find a partner with so many good qualities

error: Content is protected !!