His togetherness makes me wise
When we are together with our partner for a long time, it feels like we have literally grown together. In this time span, we see many shades of our partner. And they also become aware of our reactions to different situations. We become wise enough to understand their feelings in a particular situation. His togetherness has made me wise too in many ways. When love takes its deepest turn, everything seems to be perfect but did you pause for a minute and thank God? Did you tell Him how blessed you feel to have your partner in your life? If not, then this is the right time to do so.
How wise are we
- Talk when it’s actually needed, no unnecessary talks. This doesn’t mean that you are not free to talk to him. But you need to see when is the right time to present your situation. Many times we talk about wrong things at the wrong time. And this further leads to disagreements and arguments. There are a lot of things which we know that they might not like to listen at that particular time. The same happens with us too. That’s human nature.
- When you can sense that a particular discussion is turning foul, stop at once. There is no use of making up later when you could have avoided that situation in the first place.
- Watch for the real cause that heated the discussion. Is it really worth it? Is it bigger than the love for him? For many things, we regret later. So it’s better to avoid such situations and be wise.
- We don’t like to listen to our disabilities from them. But when they do, we improve. We should be thankful to God to let us know this way so that we avoid repeating it.
Let go of ego is not that difficult
- In many situations, you may be correct but being quiet actually helps. You can’t forcefully make him listen. Instead, wait for sometime and talk again. It will be definitely in your favour.
- There should not be any ego between partners. Yes, you can initiate it. Ask yourself, when he’s rude to you, do you feel good? Don’t you want that time to just vanish and let the things be back to normal? Just for some issue, we fight and things turn sour.
We may ask ourselves, why do I have to be the first one? But when you bow down, he also melts. This is a proven fact. Love is much stronger than the temporary disagreements.
When you ask yourself, for whom should I bow down? Close your eyes and you will get an answer. You let go of your ego, not for any person but God. He has given this beautiful life and a strong and faithful partner to make this life more loving. Then why is there ego? Can’t we bow down for our God? Many times it is not easy to accept the fact and we all fall prey to the situation. But when tackled wisely, we are the ones to be benefitted.
For many problems, God answers late but he answers. He just tests how wise have we grown?
For Blog Birthday Contest #SlimTurns3, link your posts here. The prompts are here
- Write on any of the one prompt.
- Minimum one post has to be written. The maximum could be any number.
- Subscribe to the newsletter of both the hosts Geethica and Zainab.
- Comment on both the host’s blogs and share on any social media.
- Commenting on at least 3 others is compulsory.
- Add this mandatory line at the end of your post to be eligible: This post is a part of Blog Birthday celebrations contest hosted by Zainab and Geethica
- Add the badge anywhere in your post