Don’t be shy to eat at home

1. Leha says:

Did you cook all of that? Looks super yummy. I like your systematic design. Even I like to discard old stuff and have more work space at the kitchen counter. Kitchens should definitely look attractive and spacious.

Hey,Leha. The pasta in the feature photo is cooked by me and the dokhla by my sis in law. The rest are restaurant food photos. Thanks

2. Nice post! The eating at home needs to be rethought. With the busiest lives that all of us live, it gets tough to eat at home. Loved all the points that you have mentioned. Having pasta pizza at home without the perils of preservatives is always welcome.

I totally agree, Sneha. Many times I also get bored by cooking and want to pamper myself and eat out. But at last, home is the sweetest where I can eat in my pyjamas and the favourite movie!Thanks

3. sayeridiary says:

thanks for sharing such amazing home made food odeas

4. Awesome, you seem to be a great mommy chef, I must say. But its true, I love to cook mostly at home and so does my son relishes only home flavours!

That’s so true. When we cook at home, our children get to know that home cooked food is the best and most healthy. Thanks Jhilmil

5. I absolutely agree and this is the sole reason that i tried cooking andathereby, started my food blog. Amazing post, Geethica.

It’s a good habit to try and experiment new dishes so that we eat more at home! You make Dhokla too? Yum!

7. home food id always best food very true dont shy eat at home

8. Shilpa Garg says:

We prefer eating at home over eating out. We cook every type of cuisine at home and it is ALWAYS better than the restaurant version.
    PS.. Husband is a Masterchef by passion. 😀

9. pythoroshan says:

I like the concept of having barbeques at home. It is something that isn’t common and yet can be a fun family activity that everyone can participate in together.