Time management tips for mom bloggers
Every mom is a superwoman but even superwomen need some rest to charge themselves. Being constantly on toes is a master art that comes in almost all the ladies as soon as they become mothers! When God gifts us with the cute bundle of joys, He also complements with extreme energies. But often we feel exhausted. 24 hours a day seem to be less when it comes to meeting deadlines.Though we can’t change the scenario of the universe but some time management tips exclusively for mom bloggers can certainly help.
How to manage time
Get up a little early– Start with as little as 5 minutes before your specific time. You will definitely feel better in your mind. Gradually increase this time to incorporate small tasks. Every single minute counts when it comes to finishing tasks on time.
Plan ahead– Whether you are working from an office or working from home, planning always help. I have regularly stated the importance of planning in my previous posts. Even delegating household chores to your domestic help needs planning and brains. Train them the way you want the work to be done. 95% planning shows successful results. The remaining 5% can be carried forward to next schedule. Remember we are humans.
Make maximum preparations a night before– Believe me, it actually helps. This is my personal mantra that keeps me sane. It demands just 5 mins at night but it eats up around half an hour in the morning to do the same task. Preparing your child for school needs time. Prepare the bag, keep the school dress aside and decide the tiffin menu; all at night. Save time in the morning to breathe and hug your child.
How to juggle between blogging and family
You need to prioritise between writing and other works. Every work is important but the deadlines are different. You have to plan according to them. Like lunch has to be on time but the preparations can be done at your preferred time. Similarly, maximum writing that requires a laptop and proper thinking can be done when kids are at school and your kitchen is not active.
Decide a time for social media handling- Mobile is the biggest distraction while writing. The notifications are attention pullers and we keep checking our phones every other minute. But when you are writing, you should turn off the ringer until the time you write.Else, you land nowhere. Syncing the mobile has made our lives easier but they have their own disadvantages too.
Do the thing at that very moment– Whenever you have to comment or re-share something important, do at that moment only. Because there is never coming back. We have so many groups and emails to check at all times. We can’t ignore them also as they bring us more opportunities and keeps us connected in the blogging world.
I have personally experienced all these opinions. But I would also like to know the views of moms working from the office. What can they add to the list?
Note: This article has been written as a part of SuperBloggerChallenge2018 conducted by Healthwealthbridge.com, Fashionablefoodz.com, Allaboutthewoman.com and should not be repurposed, republished or used otherwise. The content herein is owned by the blogger. SuperBloggerChallenge2018 is not responsible for any kind of infringement caused.