What moms love to do alone
The day a woman becomes a mom, she becomes alone in her tasks. She carries along with a heavy tag on her shoulders; the tag of an independent woman. By default, almost all the work of kids become the first priority of mothers. But there are some things that moms can do alone also. Yes, what do you do when you want some peaceful time for yourself?
Moms have all the privileges
- Morning walks: My regular readers must be aware by now that I love to go on morning walks. They are my energy bars for the whole day. And I am sure for many of the moms would agree. Take out time girls, wake up before the world gets up and enjoy this time.
- Sit quietly and admire nature: Even if you feel lazy to go for morning walks, just get up and sit in your balcony or near any window and admire this beautiful nature. Do nothing but gaze. As if there the time has come to a halt. Enjoy the cool breeze that touches your face and refreshes you.
- Shopping: This is the favourite hobby of every mom. It instantly rejuvenates you and you feel high of your self. But better be cautious: many times I have ended up buying silly things for myself.
- Take out time: There is nothing like a phrase called I don’t have time. We are always busy with so much work on our minds. But believe me, just 10 mins doing your favourite work gives you instant energy and a high level of satisfaction. You feel good doing other chores.
- Divide the responsibility: Try delegate the work. Share some work with your husband also. They are equally interested to do kid’s chores but we seldom indulge them.
There are many other options to spend some time thinking just about yourself. Every mom has her own story to narrate. How do you like to spend your me-time?