KIRAN BEDI – Source of encouragement to women
When I think about a powerful woman in today’s world, Kiran Bedi is the first name that comes to my mind. Born into a wealthy Peshawaria family in Amritsar, she was India’s first woman to join Officer Ranks of The Indian Police Service. She has many feathers to her cap. The more I write about her educational qualifications it is less. And not to forget the awards and accolades she has received till date that voted her as the most empowering Indian lady. She is a true source of encouragement to all the women.
pic courtesy: www.kiranbedi.com
Inspiration to all of us
- She gives a sense of inspiration to each and every woman today. There is a sort of power in her personality; that gives us the strength to always move ahead. If you are right in your actions, success will come along.
- Always be clear in your mind about your decisions. Don’t fear rejections. Rejections only make you stronger; stronger like a rock.
- Don’t feel you are alone in the journey. There are many women thinking like you. You just need to raise the voice and team is automatically made.
- Get together, combine all the energies. Plan how to make the concerned authorities work for you. How to make them hear what you are saying.
- Make use of the technology available today and spread the message.
- Stay united and work towards the betterment of women all over the world.
- We should ensure that every woman is given her basic rights; right to education and opportunities.
- The only reason when our power goes down is when we don’t condemn what is wrong.
Every woman has some sort of power within of which she is not aware of until some other person triggers it.
Today, on the occasion of International Woman’s Day I salute Kiran Bedi and aspire to be like her one day before my life comes to an end.