5 highs of my blogging journey
It has been over a year since I have started blogging professionally. There are many times when I am not writing too much but my mind is always jotting down points in my mind. And I guess who all writes will resonate with me. In many earlier blogs, I have mentioned why do I blog? And every time the experience is different; the growth in this journey always adds to my strength. Here I would share with you the highs of my blogging journey.
The perks of my blogging
- Creativity– Blogging made me realise what I am good at. When my creativity reaches its high I blog. It feels like I just have to start with few lines and the rest happens at its own pace. Sometimes, research helps and many times the emotions involved does the magic.
- Identity- My blogging gives me my own identity. I am Geethica the professional blogger and content writer. I have raised myself higher than the tag of somebody’s daughter, wife or mother. I like to do what actually gives me peace.
When friends become your lifelines
- Best friends– Blogging introduces me to the best people around. I learn so much from their work experiences. They become my best friends and we all share the same first love i.e. writing. We don’t need to overlook our priorities because we all have the same working styles.
- The best company– Blogging gives me the best company at both times; good or bad. Sometimes I don’t want to discuss my issues with anybody but my blog. The best part is that my blog just listens to me patiently and when I am done it gives me the solution. Being a writer, you can always narrate your story in the name of some other character.
- Financial Independence- This is like icing on the cake. When your passion and creativity earns you money then it is the best perk you can get out of your work. I have seen many instances of my blogger friends who are an inspiration to work harder and earn much prettier.
I am thankful to God that at least now in my life, I was able to understand what He has kept exclusively for me.
Note: This article has been written as a part of SuperBloggerChallenge2018 conducted by Healthwealthbridge.com, Fashionablefoodz.com, Allaboutthewoman.com and should not be repurposed, republished or used otherwise. The content herein is owned by the blogger. SuperBloggerChallenge2018 is not responsible for any kind of infringement caused.