Who’s closer to my heart – Husband or smartphone

1. Shalzmojo says:

Love the way you guys have balanced this out in your life- that is the trick and you seem to have perfected it Geethica!!

2. Rashmi Bora Das says:

Interesting post! A nice topic 👍

3. That is perfect understanding between you both where you are aware of the nature of each work. Mutual respect is very important . Great write up

4. My hubby is my favourite .No comparison with phone.But twitter is a good friend

I do live without the husband for most part of the day – not sure if i can do the same without the smartphone!!! LOL

6. momtasticworld says:

It is so good to read that you guys understand each other.It is important to give space and respect each other’s work.

7. Aesha Shah says:

Rightly said Geethica. It’s so important to respect eachother’s Time and space .

I think you have it all figured out and I would definitely need to learn from you! I happen to be too chatty so it upsets when I’m the only one talking 😉

error: Content is protected !!