What happened today

1. Rashmi Das says:

Simple pleasures of life bring us satisfaction . It brings so much joy when our kids fulfill our expectations. And true friends are invaluable. Nice post 👍

2. WOW DETECTOR says:

Nice to read your heartfelt story. Very interesting it is.

3. ghazala786 says:

Catching Up with an old friend is so good & refreshing old memories 🙂

4. Shalzmojo says:

Chatting with my friends/close ones is my go-to for perking up a blue mood too! Loads of positivity in your post Geethica – way to go!!

5. so true, with friends, time and distance dont matter. the connect is there 🙂 and I absolutely agree, Friends are the Family we CHOOSE !

6. Sharvari says:

Such a heartfelt post. Catching up with a friend that knows you from school days is the best therapy and a quick fix to happiness

7. drbushran says:

School friends are always close to heart. Glad you reconnect with your friend. That’s great read

8. nameeshn24 says:

The things you mentioned are some things that would make also very happy 🙂
    Glad that you put it up nicely in the blog 🙂

9. Amrita says:

I love it that you shared such heartfelt moments.Friends last for ever if they are just how you described.

10. I agreed with you totally, when kids are in good mood and listen to us, it feel really great, feeling so good to get connected with you through #whatIlove series and #MondayMommymoment, hoping to have long term relationship wit you.

11. amodiahs says:

Wow.. this is so sweet. Blessings to the kids.

Great to have a day of surprises and kids listening to you.

13. Deepa says:

For a mom its the happiest day when kids listen to her and are obedient. I am sure it not only brought a smile on your face but made you very happy.

14. pythoroshan says:

I’ve had a few friends I’ve lost touch with because they were not on social media… Technically i shouldn’t have lost touch since a phone call was always a normal option.. My bad, I guess 🙂

How our patterns change, eh?

15. Anagha Yatin says:

What a delight when the kids manage a good show! I can so relate to it Geethica!
    Some days are really made in heaven and we get to celebrate it to the fullest!

16. Sometimes smaller things bring bigger and brighter happy days for us. It’s just on the view-point how a person perceives it. Lovely post Geet.

17. BellyBytes says:

It is indeed very satisfying to have a day of pleasant surprises. Children really do amaze you with their behaviour at times

I agree having such friedns in life changes the meaning of friedns 🙂
    Congrats on kids being disciplined lucky 😉