Valentine’s Day will always be close to my heart

1. Parul Thakur says:

Such a sweet story! Have a good one in the coming 3 days 🙂 Have fun!

2. So sweet. I loved reading this post. Thanks for sharing here.

3. Rashmi Das says:

Such a sweet post! Really loved it!

4. drbushran says:

Aww that’s best reason to celebrate Valentine’s Day as your daughter birthday. Wish her blessed life ahead.

5. Aww how sweet is that. Its like double celebration with your anniversary and your daughters birthday. Hope you have a fab one this year

6. pythoroshan says:

Thats aalovely way to deal with it 🙂 as long as there is always aacelebration its fine

7. Amrita says:

Thats a lovelt story .Geethica .A three day love festival.Love that you plan it .#MondayMommyMoments

8. Dates are very well playing their fun with you – married in 15th Feb, Kiddie on 14th Feb.. double whamy. I like when you said every year you have different set of celebrations so monotony never kicks in.

ohh how cute is that – you cna officially call your child – Love Child! Stay Blessed.

10. Shalzmojo says:

She is truly a “Love” child 🙂 Thank you for sharing such wonderful memories with your readers Geethica – these are very personal and special!
    Have a fabulous year full of love and laughter with all your loved ones!!

11. Obsessivemom says:

Aw that is so sweet. I had the same thought – why not 14th and there you had the answer. Hope you have a wonderful celebration this February too.