Mental and Physical Wellness

1. drbushran says:

Indeed mental well being is very important as so much pressure is not easy to handle

2. nameeshn24 says:

Great writeup and surely a very important message to many of us. It is necessary to maintain both Mental and Physical health, which inturn keep the closest surrounding our family happy.

3. The importance if improving mental and physical health both are very important.
    Both go hand in hand.
    #SuperbloggerChallenge #Instacuppa

Both mental and physical health are required for a well balanced life – I am trying to do both!

5. All the physical fitness goes bad if mentally we are not keeping well. Spending time with ourselves helps too. Well written

6. Mental and physical fitness is both needed to function creatively and effectively. Very well written

7. pythoroshan says:

Very very true. So many talk of how we have much free time and still aren’t writing… But you need to obtein that mental frame of mind to do so

8. Richa says:

I can so so agree with you, i have been there and due to this i left my office also sometimes all this gets too overwhelming and you just cannot concentrate on any particular thing!!!

Seriously. We take too much stress on ourselves and think we can finish all. But this shows on our health. Thank you dear

9. True. Both mental and physical health are required for a well balanced life in which we can achieve all our goals

10. Mann says:

I can so relate…the headache thing…it kind of blurrs everything around. Work, family. Dimag theek rehna bahot zaroori!!! 😊

11. Yes, mental and physical fitness is important to enjoy life and work. I totally agree with you that when you are ill you don’t feel like writing. It irritates but it is important to get it cured first rather than pushing yourself. Great post.

#SuperBloggerChallenge2018

12. agreed, Physical and mental well being both are equally important. otherwise, we couldn’t enjoy the harmony of life. thanks for sharing this wonderful post. #superbloggerchallenge2018

13. You know the Navi mumbai address. Next time se post daalne ke pehle courier kar dene ka.😇

14. True.. Mental and physical wellness both are equally important and we cannot afford to ignore either of it even for a moment..

We need to fit both mentally and physically to function well. It’s all correlated. ‪#SuperBloggerChallenge2018

16. Very interesting read Geethica.

17. Varsh says:

You are so right. I remember reading about this, it is called psychosomatic effect. Psycho-mind and soma-body are related and both get affected by each other.
    Lovely post, Geethica.

18. jaya1966 says:

Your article is very enlightening. It brings out the fact that both physical and mental well being are important for leading a good life. As you say one without the other is useless. #Superbloggerchallenge2018