Missing from my life

1. Anonymous says:

Loved it💗👏.

2. uttpalkhot says:

Very beautifully written I must say. You have given this post a lot of time and heart before penning it down. Keep u the good work. 🙂
    Cheers!!

UK

3. I miss certain things in my life too. But then, every phase of life is different and we like it or not, we need to go with the flow.

4. Madhu says:

I so loved this post… But we need to sail with time… N move on!

5. Hey gorgeous 💕 I totally understand this but we should be enjoying the beaibeaut present more and happiness is all around 😍

6. Absolutely we always miss things in hindsight. Like miss the carefree childhood in adulthood. Definitely miss eating without thinking this is post having a baby…. Never ever thought so much abt sleeping either. Great write up

7. Deepa says:

I miss those days too Geethica. This got back so many old memories. Its better not to think too much and live in the present. That’s the best for us and everyone.

8. WOW DETECTOR says:

I feel every phase of life is different and you should live it up differently.

9. nameeshn24 says:

Nicely worded in a blog about the things we end up missing. Well, once thing about missing something is that it has left a memory for us to think about it again 🙂 May be do/expereince it if we miss it 🙂

10. Love the prose Geet, direct from your heart and can touch all girls in this world. I too many parts in my life, but progression in life is what – Life is all about. Wonderfully articulated piece of writing.

11. drbushran says:

I can totally relate to this. On moving forward in life we usually miss our old times. I always Miss my childhood days.

12. pythoroshan says:

Oh man… I really considered doing this prompt and using this same theme but so many painful memories came up.

I can totally relate to the points. I miss being carefree too. And being a daughter as well!

14. Shalini says:

I know. You always miss a part of yourself even after you grow up. Thanks for linking to Friday Reflections. Great to have you!

15. depth of emotions i can feel on these lines

error: Content is protected !!