Laughter- The best way to De-stress

Lovely thoughts Geet. I totally love the THIS TOO SHALL PASS, cod no matter what it is the truth of life!

2. uttpalkhot says:

That is exactly why I always laugh…I believe in what the Joker said “They Laugh At me Because I’m Different. I laugh At Then Because The’re all the same”
    So keep laughing and stand out in a crowd of similar looking faces.. 😀

3. nameeshn24 says:

Wonderful thought on laughter, it can brighten up a gloomy day. Well,there used to something called Laughter Club before who used to conduct regular meetups. Not sure if it still exists. Nways, thanks for sharing the benefits of laughter.

4. Anita says:

Laughter does make the world go around and make rgungs better.

5. Deepa says:

Oh yes laughter solves a lot of problems. Its important to be happy and thankful. Keep laughing Geethica.

6. drbushran says:

Laughter is indeed the easiest way to stress buster. We should steal Moments from busy life and brings smile by spending joyful moment with family

7. pythoroshan says:

A lovely point of view 🙂

8. Laughter is contagious too 😉 like how you are spreading smiles from this post. Laughter kills the doubts, and make us free.

9. This was just what I needed to read today. Laughter is important to keep sane during difficult times. It is difficult to do that somesomes but we must try to laugh off tough times

10. WOW DETECTOR says:

Happy thoughts are always welcome. Was nice reading your blog.

11. Nikita Dudani says:

So much positive vibes in this post! Loved it…

Beautiful lines Geet, really enjoyed and yes when we relate to break the ice laughter works well!

13. Balaka says:

Laughter is indeed the best medicine..however it is very difficult at times to laugh or even smile..This is a very nice verse.

14. Much needed post in my life

15. Madhu says:

Very thoughtful of u to write such posts… I really liked it!

16. That’s such an amazing, thoughtful and helpful post. I would love this again and again ,every morning

17. very nice useful interesting informative post

18. Priya says:

This is so nicely written!

19. Laughter is the best medicine for most problems. Good one

20. Yes, laughter does solve a lot of problems! Keep laughing! Thanks for linking up with #WednesdayVerses 🙂

error: Content is protected !!