A word with God – Introduction
Here, I will be sharing with you a daily dose of positivity every morning. There are many small happenings in our surrounding that give us immense pleasure but often we overlook them. Or rather we are busy to stop for a moment and enjoy. How do you start your day? Are you relaxed? Or your mind opens a day planner in front of you as soon as you open your eyes? In this introduction post, I would like to discuss with you some of the minute details of our activities that can bring sheer happiness to your day.
Small changes in your schedule
- Most of us wake up according to some schedule; men or women, mother or unmarried. And we can always take 10 mins from our daily schedule and give it to the quiet mornings. Set your alarm 10 mins early from your regular time.
- Get up but keep your eyes closed. Smile and talk to God. Thank him for another lovely day in your life. Promise him that your day today will be the best and you will be humble and kind to the people around. Now open your eyes.
- Don’t rush to check your mobile. Let that be left for the day ahead. Instead, be happy for your achievements from the day that just passed. And organise to finish the work left incomplete the previous day.
- Just don’t panic thinking that the time is passing and you have heaps of work to finish.
- Stay calm and let your brain decide the priority of the work to be done first.
- Dawn is the best time with God. He knows the stress if any and also the happiness that is many.
Every experience is a way to learn new things. Fill this Google form and let me know how do you want your mornings to start and I shall help you with the best resources available. Or simply connect with me at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also subscribe to my blog at the earliest.